The Customer Care Associate provides world class service to health care providers, patients and the general public. The Customer Care Associate will primarily receive inbound calls and place outbound calls as needed to health care providers, patients and other clients.
We are seeking candidates available to work at least one weekend day. This position is anticipated to start on Monday, March 25, 2019.
Video Credit: TheMuse.com. To view more of our content on the Muse, click here.
• Maintains existing client information.
• Places outbound calls as required in the support of the testing process.
• Answers and responds to incoming calls and other inbound contacts.
• Identifies and escalates priority issues.
• Documents all information according to standard operating procedures.
• Recommends changes to ensure high quality customer service.
• Stays current with relevant guidelines and policies for medical devices (e.g., HIPAA, Medical Device Reporting, etc.).
• Ensure compliance with all Company procedures and guidelines including but not limited to Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
• Stay current with relevant guidelines and policies for medical billing.
• Ensures compliance with all Company quality procedures and guidelines including but not limited to Quality Policy and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
• Meets standards for production and accuracy within 3 months in shift date.
• Reports to work on time, and follows attendance guidelines.
• Conducts all assigned job duties in a timely and productive manner.
• Performs all job duties according to Customer Care Center policies and procedures.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications:
•Must be 18 years of age or older and legally authorized to work in the United States.
•Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
•Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
•Disciplined, self-motivated & reliable; able to stay focused on a task and work independently; motivated to perform quality work; diligent about arriving to work on time and completing tasks that are assigned in a timely manner.
•Possesses a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build strong working relationships with customers as well as peers at all levels of the organization.
•Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively; able to respond to new information quickly.
•Professionalism: conducts themselves in a professional manner in all interactions with members of the Exact Sciences Clinical Laboratory team, clients and associates.
Necessary Education & Experience:
•Two or more years of customer service experience, preferable in inbound/outbound contact center in the healthcare industry.
•Previous work in a contact center within the health care industry is preferred but appropriate contact center experience in other fields may be considered.
•Demonstrated experience working in a customer service environment specialized in providing an exceptional customer experience.
•High School diploma or GED, some college course work preferred.
•Previous work in a laboratory environment is preferred.
•Knowledge of contact center telephony and technology.
•Excellent verbal and written Spanish communication skills.
•Demonstrates initiative and willingness to continuously improve processes.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
•Ability to listen and speak on the telephone and write simultaneously.
•Ability to operate telephone system and computer keyboard and printer.
•Ability to grasp with both hands; pinch with thumb and forefinger; turn with hand/arm; reach above shoulder height.
Ability to type on a computer 100% of the time.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.